Zion Institute
Hello! It seems you haven't registered yet! Or, mayhaps, you've been logged out! You need to go ahead and log yourself back on so that you can role play!

If you haven't registered, do so now! What are you waiting for? We all know you love High School based role play! You just need to admit it!

Thank you for even considering joining!

Love,

Chelle♥️ & the Staff
Zion Institute

The most prestigious high school on Pandora Island has become available to all kinds of children from all across the world!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Please be sure to read the rules!
You need to limit yourself. Read me now.

Share | 

Shopping, fun fun fun...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MelliebearX3

PostSubject: Shopping, fun fun fun...   Sun May 16, 2010 12:39 pm

Having explored the institute enough to satisfy Kiera's curiosity, she found herself looking for something else to entertain her time. She wandered through the streets with no specific destination, just looking, enjoying the change and taking in her surroundings. The buzz of more crowded areas always boosted her mood.

Kiera's Paramore band t-shirt clung to her body, not too revealing but enough to show off her figure. She was smart enough to show off her body in a subtle way, never one to act like a slut. She was wearing a comfortable pair of dyed black denim shorts, along with a pair of purple converse dressing her feet.

Various shops mildly interested her, but none really jumped out until she spotted it - one of her favourite places to be. The mall, shopping centre or whatever you wanted to call it, towered above other boutiques. It must have had at least three levels, more probably..

Kiera loved shopping, adored trying on clothes and having a never ending supply of new outfits. It was part of her personality, a part of her image, something she had control over and it brought her attention too.

A slight grin worked it's way onto her features as she picked up her pace, now with a mission. A girly mission, but a mission all the same...

I get so high when you're with me
But crash and crave you when you leave.

... ♥️ ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zex Miyota

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, fun fun fun...   Sun May 16, 2010 12:46 pm

The ground under the males feet trembled at the massed amount of friction his AT's were causing. Hands his his pockets his form seemed to slide effortlessly across the pavement. Sky donned a pair of stolen Aviator sunglasses, not wanting to make eye contact with those around him. It had been a while since he was freed, Zex always finding a way to suppress his alternate ego. A grin of his face, Sky leaned forward a bit, his speed increasing. He zipped around a corner, the form of a female now reflection across the lens of his Aviators. He chuckled as he rolled a bit toward the curb, turning his form slightly so that he and the curb were parallel. As his AT's connected with the curb, he began to grind, the mass friction along with his natural skill causing the illusion that the curb he was grinding, as well as everything behind him was on fire. He jumped off the curb in front of the girl, his legs extended as he spun in a perfect 360 before coming to a halt. "Why hello there." He said in a suave voice, leaning forward as he tipped his aviators, checking out her form. "I'm guessing you're new here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MelliebearX3

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, fun fun fun...   Sun May 16, 2010 1:08 pm

Kiera heard the boy coming before she saw him. Glancing back at the unnerving noise, she saw some kid about her age, possibly older, skating towards her but the skates were on... fire? She blinked a few times, thinking it were an illusion or the light playing tricks on her, but the image didn't fade. He continued coming closer until, much to her surprise, stopped in front of her.

She arched a brow at his question, immediately folding her arms across her chest. It was something she did, always on the defence. Eyeing him curiously, Kiera was mildly impressed by both his dramatic entrance and his appearance. Not his looks, no but that did cross her mind, his image. Some might think it shallow, but she wasn't. She just had a taste for the finer things in life, Kiera despised boring with a vengeance.

"It's my first year here," Kiera replied, her words laced with a smooth Irish accent, subtle but still noticeable. Looking up at him, she tilted her head a fraction - curious, but the shops behind him still held part of her attention.

... ♥️ ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zex Miyota

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, fun fun fun...   Sun May 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Raising the shades over his eyes once more the male nodded slightly. "Ahh, I see. Well that makes complete sense. The names Sky. Sky er.... Just Sky I guess." As he said that his hand was raised, rubbing the back of his neck as his expression changed behind the Aviators. He looked over her, the sky darkening slightly. It seemed as if the sun had set, but Sky knew otherwise. His body shook violently, his form falling to a knee. Gasping for air he looked at the girl once more, sweatdropped. "I.. I gotta go." He said in a quiet voice before activating his AT's. He jetted past her, the flames once more trailing behind him before he completely disappeared in the distance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MelliebearX3

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, fun fun fun...   Mon May 17, 2010 1:21 am

Kiera was about to reply but then she felt the sky darkening, causing her brow to furrow. She always trusted her instincts and at that moment in time they were telling her that something was definitely not right...

Before she had the chance to ask, or help the boy Sky, he was gone. The girl jumped back in surprise, blinking slowly as his form quickly disappeared out of view.

Weird... He seemed oddly familiar, just... odd, she thought to herself, only then remembering the shopping complex which was now only a few feet away from her. Deciding that it was not yet time for her to head back to the school just yet, she headed inside. Money suddenly was burning a hole in her pocket as she felt the need to spend.

... ♥️ ...

Last edited by MelliebearX3 on Tue May 18, 2010 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam L'argent
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, fun fun fun...   Mon May 17, 2010 2:07 pm

On the other side of the downtown, at the airport, A young boy just exited through the main entrance as his butler slowly followed his master push a trolley filled with suitcases toward a black limo with black out window for security reason. Adam tilted his head upward before shook to fixed his blonde hairs that block his sight, smirking as he saw the moon get brighter as the sky dimmed from bright blue to midnight blue hue. His butler are busy packing the grey suitcases into the boot of the limo, some of them are really heavy for your average Joe but he have no problem lift them and shut the lid down after he done one of his many tasks. Adam took some steps backward to let Riki, his butler's name to opening the door for him and start speak to his master so slow.

"Master...Please...Get...In...The...Car...Now"

Adam muttered under his breathes as the boy entered into the said limo which are ready to take him to his new home with Riki as the driver. They leave the airport at normal pace before the vehicle joined other cars on a motorway toward the downtown, Adam looked out the window to see some sight of the town at sunset/night scene. Sighing he start to missed his hometown back in France but wonder why his exiled mother wish him to go to this school so soon after the event in that graveyard few week ago.

The limo got off the motorway and made it way into the shopping area where he saw a male leave a trail of line alights with fire which seem created by his rollerblade before saw a most beautiful female in his whole life moved toward one of these shops. Turned his head to right to get the better view of the said female but the limo changed the direction which cause the female out of his sight. He spent about 15-20 mins on the roads before he arrived at his new home, a modern manor with a great view of the town at the top of this building.

TBC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MelliebearX3

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, fun fun fun...   Tue May 18, 2010 10:10 am

As Kiera was about to entire the complex, her mood having brightened once more at the shopping prospects, she noticed a limo drive past. It seemed a little out of place, she never saw many, but what really caught her eye was the man inside who seemed to stare at her.

Man? Boy, perhaps..

She shook her head, pushing aside any thoughts or theories. Left to it's own devices, her mind could turn the most insignificant occurrence into something drastic. She was a drama queen of sorts, well that's how she appeared to most. On the inside.. well, no one had bothered to look.

To take her mind off things, she continued on her way, immediately flitting into the nearest shop. Maybe a few outfits for school would help. Oh, she did love retail therapy.

... ♥️ ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, fun fun fun...   

Back to top Go down

Shopping, fun fun fun...
Page 1 of 1